Burmon Hurricane Anchors
Ontario ICF Supply Inc. is now distributing Burmon Hurricane Anchors.
Burmon Hurricane Anchors are the most efficient and effective residential roof truss tie-downs available, saving you time and money. The revolutionary anchor design (Canadian Patent Application no. 2956685) enables faster and easier roof truss tie-down than ordinary conventional connectors, while delivering a stronger tie down over the whole roof. Burmon combines its patented Hurricane Anchors with impact driver technology to deliver the most efficient and effective roof truss/rafter tie-down system available, saving time and money. Burmon Product Brochure (pdf)
Benefits of using Burmon Hurricane Anchors:
- Code compliant
- Designed to resist 96% of all global high wind events
- No hand nailing required
- Trusses screw fixed through nail plate
- Hurricane Anchor fixed into place over ICF wall
- Significant cost savings to total house build
- Stronger faster connection
- Anchors hold trusses in position making bracing easier and safer
- No toe nailing required
- Truss is placed inside the bracket and fixed using Burmon roofing screws. This finishes off the tie-down of the trusses eliminating the hassle of going back later to nail off connectors.
- For wood sills, connectors screw directly into single or double top plates.
Call us at 905-985-9901 for more information.